In order to best serve your pet(s), please review these updated Boarding Policies prior to your next stay with us, as our requirements and allowed items have changed.
We care that your pet feels as at home as possible during any boarding stay, and understand that for some pets, having their own belongings that remind them of home is crucial to their comfort, therefore we will continue to allow personal items for Boarding stays, however we do find it necessary to limit the number of personal items as well as update our food storage requirements in order to keep our team and your pet as safe as possible.
All check-in forms must be submitted at least 24 hours prior to scheduled drop off.
- For multi-pet discounts, the pets must be occupying the same space for eligibility. Some spaces may not be appropriate for multiple pets, depending on size and temperament. Pets sharing a single space must be able to be trusted together without supervision overnight.
- For multi-cat families, if your cats cannot share food and/or litter boxes with each other, booking of separate condos is required.
- Pet Spas & Suites has a 72-hour cancellation policy for all boarding stays, this notification policy includes early departures from the originally scheduled departure date. Late cancellations and no-shows are subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to 50% of the originally scheduled boarding stay total price. If you pick your pet up prior to the scheduled pick up date without providing 72 hours notice of the change you will be charged for the entire stay.
- A 3-night minimum stay for all holiday boarding reservations is required. Pet Spas & Suites recognizes the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. There aren’t any boarding drop offs or pickups on holidays.
- A valid and current credit card on file is required for all reservations.
If you need to make any changes to your reservations, please call us right away to avoid any cancellation charges. This includes changes to the length of stay once your pet has checked-in (early departures). The best way to reach us on weekends or holidays is via email at: email@example.com
- Dry foods must be portioned out and packaged PER MEAL and PER PET. You may use baggies or plastic containers, whichever you prefer.
- Canned foods must be UNOPENED and sealed at drop off.
- Refrigerated and frozen foods must be packaged PER MEAL and PER PET in either disposable bags OR in sealed plastic containers.
- It is advised to send two full days worth of extra meals with your pet(s) for their stay in case your plans change unexpectedly.
When selecting personal items to bring from home, remember that your pet will not be directly supervised overnight, so all items should be determined safe by owners for unsupervised use.
Limit of personal items allowed per pet:
- Two bedding items (i.e. bed, blanket, and human clothing items).
- Bedding items such as large beds without removable covers and bulky comforters may not fit in our washing machine. Items too large for our washing machine will be spot cleaned as needed.
- Two toys including non-consumable chew items.
If your pet will require medications during their stay you must fill out the medication form and follow these guidelines:
- Medications must be provided with dosages accurately labeled and be either in a daily pill case or in individual baggies for each day labeled with:
- the medication name
- when it is to be administered (AM/PM and date)
- Please also provide any special administration instructions and any items you use at home to administer the medications (i.e. cheese, peanut butter, pill pocket, etc.) and instructions on what we should do if your pet refuses to take the medication.
- If your pet requires insulin please tell us when you call to book their stay with us, prior approval is required.
Provided Items From Pet Spas & Suites
During your pet’s stay at Pet Spas & Suites, we will provide your pet with:
- One large fleece bolstered pet bed.
- If you choose not to bring personal items, one cozy fleece blanket will be supplied as bedding per pet. Destruction of Pet Spas & Suites provided beds and blankets are subject to a replacement fee equal to the cost of the item(s).
- If your dog has known or potential chewing habits, to avoid a replacement fee or potential hazard of ingestion, we advise bringing your own items that you have deemed safe for your pet(s) individual needs.
- Unless your pet is very particular about what bowls they drink and eat from, we ask that you refrain from bringing personal food bowls. We will provide clean bowls in a variety of depths to accommodate each pet’s needs. The pen areas are already equipped with bowl holders that are made specifically to fit our food bowls.