Dear Pet Spas & Suites Clients,
As a member of our community, your health and safety is our top priority.
We understand this situation is challenging and we recognize the importance of our increased commitment to a proactive and preventative approach so that our salon remains open, as well as a safe place for your family and pets.
We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation and want to assure our communities that we are following recommendations from the Center for Disease Control and the New York State Department of Health to protect the well-being of our team and those visiting our salon.
In an effort to maintain the health of Pet Spas team and clients, we respectfully ask that you reschedule any appointments if you have any cold or flu-like symptoms or have exhibited signs within the last 72 hours. I truly hope this goes without saying however clients under quarantine or with family members in quarantine must reschedule their services with us.
If you are desiring to self-quarantine for proactive measures, and would like to keep your pets at home, THERE WILL BE NO PENALTY FOR CANCELATIONS AND WE WILL BE EXTENDING ALL DAYCARE PACKAGES PAST EXPIRATION. AS TO GROOMING APPOINTMENTS, we will do our very best to reschedule your appointments with our team willing to work extended hours once the concern lessens.
Enhanced Safety Measures:
- Designating Pet Spas as a temporary NO HANDSHAKE ZONE. Please don’t take offense if our staff members do not shake your hand upon arrival.
- Actively cleaning high touch surface areas such as doorknobs, counters, light switches, etc. with a disinfectant appropriate to fight against multiple viruses and bacteria.
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the salon for the usage of both staff and clients.
- We have an industry specific cleaning system which disinfects and extracts all particles on our surfaces much as a central vacuum system works: aquaair-wetdry.com/uses/animal-care
- We are currently watching the American Veterinary Medical Association website closely for any changes in policies we may need to provide when caring for our pets.
- As always, we encourage the practices and beliefs of the Center for Disease Control.
We understand you rely on us for the care of your pet. If you have concerns about making or keeping an appointment please do not hesitate to call
Tracy and the Team of Pet Spas and Suites
Pet Spas & Suites
1 Cerone Commercial Drive
Albany, NY 12205